Last Week-End, I did not work. After thinking about it for a moment (and catching up on Zelda and Persona 5 ^__^), I realised it hadn’t happened since November last year! It was a good time for a look over the shoulder at everything we achieved the past 6 months.
CoSMo has been enjoying a nice growth, from 1 to 10 employees and still on-boarding one to two a month. Beyond the new offices outside of Singapore, we had to move three times in six months within our current space in Singapore to accommodate our growth. We actually should double in size over the next 3~6 months again. All of that without external investment. Fun, from an entrepreneur point of view.
More important than that, and while working on some of the most disruptive and mind-blowing WebRTC projects around:
- Bank and SEC compliant double encryption mechanism for WebRTC, check.
- Next generation Real-Time Cooperative Gaming for American Professional Gamers, check.
- WebRTC Platform Architecture, Development and Deployment for an Asian telco, check.
- Fully Automated webRTC testing (Compliance Testing, Unit testing, Interoperability Testing) for Google, check.
- and many, many more …
As those major projects get released to the public, we will follow-up with dedicated post and publications. Stay tuned for the details.
If you’re just curious about WebRTC, if you’re a company looking for help on a project, or if you are a professional looking for opportunities, feel free to contact us (contact’at’cosmosoftware.io), or come see us at the event listed Below. We are especially looking for C++ / Qt Senior Developpers (up to 4 positions), with one position to be relocated close to Irvine, California: the mecca of the Game Developers!
- 5/14-15 – TechInAsia, Singapore,
- 5/18 – WebRTC Summit, Singapore,
- 5/25 – WebRTC Meetup, Sydney,
- 5/30 – AWS Summit, Bangkok.
- 6/26 ~ 7/07 – The Bay Area
- 6/19 ~ 6/23 – Google@Stockholm
- 7/10 ~ 7/16 – EU
- 7/17 ~ 7/23 – IETF@Pragues