The work done by webrtc-in-webkit (mainly Adam B from Ericsson), and a few other contributors (Centricular, Igalia, Canon, Apple, ……) has now found his way to the preview version of Safari!
This post will provide you with a simple way, backed up by governmental statistics, to see if a medium-sized Singaporean company is doing well, or not.
This post has been written based on exchanges and research with some of my ex-colleagues from the Manpower Research & Statistics Department, Ministry of Manpower and the Cross-disciplinary data-intensive Analytics group (CDA Group) of the Institute for High-Performance Computing (IHPC), part of the Agency for Science Technology And Research (A*STAR).
Every week or so, I get the same questions:
- do we have to chose between webrtc and ortc?
- Is that <feature> supported in this <browser>?
- Is interoperability between this <browser> and that <browser> possible?
- Which <version> of that <browser> should I use?
- How do I test <feature> in <browser>?